Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Callto protocol support?

Hi,

François was writing something to permit to GM to take an IP address as
command line argument even if GM was running.
However, I have no news about that.

I think Ill end up doing it myself, but I don't know when. Most probably
after the Gnome 2 release will be done.