Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] help: Problems with installing Gnomemeeting 0.85 suse rpm

Hi Uwe!

uwe wrote:
> i tried to install Gnomemeeting 0.85 for suse. I used the rpms in the
> downloadsection. During the install-process with Yast there ist the following
> messages:

> After the Install process it isn't possible to start gnomemeeting any longer.
> Theres a german messages, that
> (free translation in English:

> Please check the settings and the rights for gconf. Gconf isn't correct
> installed on this system!
> Does anyone have an idea ?

Sorry, my bad english. My German is better;-)
I had the same errors. I can't find out whitch package is missing.

So I downloaded the new Gnome-Packages (v. 1.4) from www.suse.de. I
installed all of them. Now my Gnomemeeting was running:-)
May be there is only one package missing? Try to install all
Gnome-Packages vom your SUSE-CD. If is is not running now, than I think
you have to update your Gnome, like I have done.
btw, I am using Suse 7.3.

Gruss,
   Arnim!