Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: redhat package mgr for gnomemeeeting

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 07:40, Damien Sandras wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 22:07, David Winningham wrote:
> >
> > is there a list of cameras with Linux support anywhere esp usb ones?
> >

> Try linux-usb.org; it could help, but I don't think such a list exists.
> There was a discussion earlier on the gnomemeeting list where people
> sent mails describing their webcam setup.

I thought that there was a point at which there was going to be a page
on the gnomemeeting website allowing users to post cameras and ratings.
I guess I could have dreamed it.  It could be useful though.

I wish I had more time to devote to helping with this project.

Chris Tooley