Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf 1.0 or better is required

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Kilian Krause wrote:

> Hi Lawrence,
>
> LM> How do you mean?  Are you not developing GnomeMeeting anymore?
> :(((((
>
> i bet he meant, this is the last gnome1 release.. the future ones will
> all be gnome2 dependent.. =)
>
> so you might also consider waiting for upgrade and then go gnome2 and
> new gnomemeeting in one step *g*

Phew!!  I was worried!

Anyway, I'm a XFCE user myself... GnomeMeeting is about the only reason I
have to install the Gnome libs at all, and its a GOOD reason.  I just
would like to use the latest GM on my machine :)

Lawrence Manning

Development Team Leader and Author - SmoothWall - www.smoothwall.org
Email: `formail -z -x From: <thismail`