Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PTSN gateway configuration

le ven 15-03-2002 à 11:10, Jean-François KUBITOWICZ a écrit :
> Hi there,
>

> I discovered Gnomemeeting yesterday and was quite impressed.
>
> As the compagny I work for is switching to a Cisco Voice over IP
> solution to replace its "classical" phones, it really recommends the
> use of Netmeeting.
>
> Guess what, I don't feel like installing W2K on my station. But I can't
> either work without phone.
>
> Is there a way to use a PTSN gateway with Gnomemeeting?

I don't understand completely your question as a PSTN gateway is
something external to GnomeMeeting. I guess that you will have to
register to a gatekeeper or something like that. And yes, it is
supported.

I'm not sure to understand your question tough, feel free to mail more
details about the Netmeeting configuration and I'll tell you if you can
do that with GnomeMeeting (probably yes ;)).