[GnomeMeeting-list] RE: ...do I need to rebuild the kernel?

>>Do I need to rebuild the kernel?

> I don't understand? Rebuild your kernel to make work a webcam plugged
> into a Netmeeting?

No, rebuild the kernel for Video4Linux to get the webcam to work under linux
and gnomemeeting.  I have a stock i386 RedHat 7.2 on a celeron 566 Dell
optiplex with KDE.  Do I need Gnome installed on the machine also?

dave

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.