[GnomeMeeting-list] RE: Welcome to the "Gnomemeeting-list" mailing list (Digest mode)

I was wondering if it is possible to use another type of camera with
GnomeMeeting other than a webcam.

I have 2 computers, a win2000 with a logitec webcam and NetMeeting, and a
linux box with GnomeMeeting.  I could not get the webcam tgo work with Linux
by plugging in the logitec USB webcam, so I connected it to NetMeeting.  The
resolution seems kind of low right now with the webcam. Or is the resolution
low (the picture seems blocky and slightly blurry on movement.  Do I need to
rebuild the kernel?

Would an Axis NetCam work?  I plan on videoconferencing over the internet,
DSL to DSL.

Any info and best-practice information would be extremely helpful!

Thanks-
Dave

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.