[GnomeMeeting-list] Communication problem between slow computer and fast computer

Hi..

As the title,  I have some trouble that fast computer video couldn't
see slow computer one. sound is OK.
I used GM version 0.12.2 and latest version 0.84.0-3.  Both of all GM version
 show situation.

My experiment environment is ...
       Fast computer (Pentium III 800, memory 128M) is running on Window 2000,
            Netmeeting version 3.01(4.4.3385)
       Slow computer is running on Redhat 7.2 ( National Semiconductor GeodeMX 233MHz)
            is running on Redhat 7.2, GM version 0.84.0-3
       Both computer is connected on Fast ethernet LAN(100MB)

I think this problem cause slow computer couldn't process GnomeMeeting job enough.

What is best GM setting in this case? minizing cam quality?  Give me a help~!

Hyun Jun kim

e-mail : randy rtleaders com