Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie

what shall i put in the h323 gatekeeper settings?
gatkeeper host and id??  registering method?

what is gatekeeper alias in the personal settings?

how do i find my netmeeting friends?  i have never
used any conferencing tool before including
netmeeting....is it safe to assume that the login name
of anyone using netmeeting will be the same as the one
they use in the msn messenger?    my wife told me that
she uses msn messenger and clicks the "start net
meeting..." option.   thats why i am assuming that the
netmeeting login will be the same as the one on the
messenger.

salman