Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pb with ov511 driver and creative webcam 3usb

xawtv doesn't resize the webcam picture but the window with the picture in it.
GM is unable to resize the pictures in a format not supported by the
driver.

But you should upgrade to latest version of the driver that you can find at
http://alpha.dyndns.org/