[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems when transmitting video with 0.84.0

	Hello,

	I've tried 0.84.0 and I'm unable to get video transmission to a
MS Netmeeting 3.01, the audio is working perfectly and the preview window
of the video it's also working perfectly, but no video gets to the other
side, also, while transmitting the button with an eye greyed out, is that
normal?? If required I could send the output of running gnomemeeting
with -d.
	I've tried both calling from gnomemeeting to MS netmeeting and
calling from MS netmeeting to gnomemeeting. Any ideas??

	Regards,

	- german

German Gomez Garcia          | Send email with "SEND GPG KEY" as subject
<german piraos com>          | to receive my GnuPG public key.