Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MS netmeeting

You would think an internet application would be more robust than that.
Is there a more verbose logging method for gm  (and a log file)
that I could use that might give enough info to find out what went wrong?
I wouldn't be able to try for a week, though.

Ryan

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Damien Sandras spake thusly: