Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnome 2

In which case, birthday congratulations, you've done an absolutely great job!
The other week, I tried it with a dedicated videoconferencing appliance -
BOOM, instant video chat, no complaints at all. Living a long way from home,
I can't say how much I owe to you for this - you've put in a hell of a lot of
work and boy does it show!

Meredydd