Re:[GnomeMeeting-list] GM 0.85.1/Slackware 8.0 and Gconf Permissions

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 03:21:12PM -0500, AG wrote:

> AG> It appears that the GM build was done correctly.
Yes, but what is the result of
cout << BUILD_ID << " " << gconf_test << endl << flush;
in main_window.cpp ?

AG> Damien:
AG> Where do I need to place the string above?
AG> I didn't save the instructions that you posted during our
AG> #gnomemeeting chat..
AG> Please advise..
AG> Thanks in advance..

It is very weird because gconf_test is correct, but apparently, BUILD_ID
used that is placed in gconf_test, is not the same...