Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hi Ashish,

AG> When I call somebody else to their gnomemeeting, sound does not go
AG> through. Infact I hear it myself. I tried calling using netmeeting
AG> to gnomemeeting, otherside can hear me but I cannot hear them.

there's a quite lengthy FAQ about audio-problems at:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN272

i guess it'd be best you read through there first.

if  you can tell us more specific what your problem is (if any), there
might be a simple answer to that.

--
Regards,
 Kilian                            mailto:kk verfaction de