Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Window

Le 2002.06.06 20:17, fuder a écrit :
I'am surprised!
I try to compile the gnomemeeting from the CVS tree today. The compilation step and installation step works fine, without errors. The programm starts normal but no window goes up. not even the greeting window!

Then I try gnomemeeting-2002-06-05.tar.gz. It works but it has the problem with the ils window. If I open the ils adress window and the data are received the program makes a core dump.

franz

I have the same problem, but no surprise. A cvs snapshot can fail. It's not supposed to be used when you want to really use the soft; only when you want to help with code/debugging.

That'll be fixed tomorrow, or the day after, or ...

Snark on #gnomemeeting