Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Encryption?

Overview of Methods for Encryption of H.323 Data Streams:
http://www.ja.net/development/video/vip/reports/south3.pdf

VoIP Security:
http://www.ja.net/development/video/vip/reports/south.html

someone has been busy doing research in this area.

UKERNA H.323 VIP Demonstrator Project:
http://www.ja.net/development/video/vip/

Usability and Human Factors
Network QoS and Resource Issues