Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] "Start hidden" but no docklet

Le mer 31/07/2002 à 12:31, Hakon Gunsen a écrit :
> I've tried the 0.93 release, and it looks really neat.

Thanks :-)

> But in the preferences, there's this "start hidden" option.
> The tooltip tells that "the docklet must be activated in order for this to work".
> But the docklet checkbox seems to have been removed in 0.9 so what does this mean?
> Can't I use the "start hidden" feature?

The docklet is now in the "View" Menu.

In future versions we will change the "Start Hidden" meaning like you
suggested me in a bug report as enhancement. (Basically it was
GnomeMeeting starts hidden, without the docklet, and it appears on
incoming calls or when you call it from the command line).