[GnomeMeeting-list] Encryption?

I bet this has been asked before, but I've not seen it in the FAQ
or the features section, so I'm going to ask it here.

Does gnomemeeting support encrytion?  That would be a
nice feature.  Using PGP with Idea or 3Des should provide
more than adequate security I would think.

The reason I ask is that I was kind of playing with making
(yet another) IM that implemented encryption.  OpenSSL
shouldn't be hard to integrate though into your project.
It should be optional of course, since it will increase latency
(a bit) and drive up CPU consumption, and will also be
incompatible with netmeeting if I'm not mistaken.

Just a thought.
-Rich