Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and XP Messenger.

> Let's hope GnomeMeeting will replace it ;)

I hope! But unfortunately the linux community is not the windows
community :(

a program that is already installed (bounbled) with windows will
have a market that linux cannot reach :(

I know that we should talk about products on the Linux (FreeBSD,
etc.) platform, but it is natural that the "office" user cannot
install Linux just for GnomeMeeting. A windows version could help
on that market. Anyway, I am sure GnomeMeeting will have a long
life and success!

LONG LIFE to GNOMEMEETING!

Thanks Damien for the great product! :)

--