Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: new in gnomemeeting

> > does it works with Sametime?
> >

> I don't know what is Sametime, but if Sametime is able to do H.323, then
> yes, it is compatible.

Sametime is part of the Lotus/IBM Collaborative environment.  In a very
simple form it is an Instant Messenger, in conjunction with other parts
of the Lotus environment it's much more powerful.  I'm pretty sure
however that it doesn't use H.323 as it's voice transport.  I could be
wrong.

For those people using Domino as their inhouse Groupware suite, please
mail me.  I'm trying to make Domino's LDAP server be the backend for an
ILS server for Gnomemeeting.

Chris Tooley