Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] configure: error: You need PTLib's header files

Hi !

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 14:03, Hakon Gunsen wrote:
> I've tried to follow the instructions to install vertain packages in order
> to be able to compile GnomeMeeting 0.92. But I get this error message at
> configure:
>
>   configure: error: You need PTLib's header files to build GnomeMeeting

You need to tell your "./autogen.sh"- or "./configure"-command where the
pwlib/openh323-includes and -libs are located. There's pretty much
information about compiling GM on the FAQ :
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN159

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting)