[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Problem in running gnomemeeting

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 06:49:06PM -0300, Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira wrote:
> I am trying to run gnomemeeting in my Linux-Mandrake 8.2, but when I
> start gnomemeeting I receive a  segmentation fault error message. I am

When does it segfault? At Startup?
What version of GnomeMeeting is it?

If you are using the version from cooker, just be aware that it is not a
real release, but a CVS Snapshot in Cooker. If you are using 0.85.1, then
it might be a real bug. If you are using 0.85.1, with devfs, and that it
crashes when the splash screen appears, then it was a known bug in pwlib
that has been fixed in the OpenH323 CVS.

> using an AIPTEK CAM trhough an USB Plug.. My computer is a Pentium III
> 800 MHz with at least 3.5 Gb of HD space, 32 Mb of Videocard (a Diamond
> Vipper 770 Ultra AGP),  When I start xawtv the cam works almost fine...
> The colors aren't matching very well... They are inverted (like a
> negativa of a film black and white...).
> If you may help me, I would like to thanks a lot.

Damien