Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quickcam pro 3000

Hi,

I'm answering in English because it is a mailing list in english.
Just tell me if you don't undertand me and I'll translate.

Does your cam work with other software than GnomeMeeting ?
It seems not. The first step is to make it work with linux
in general, then try with GnomeMeeting.

Im not sure, but I think that Quickcam Pro 3000 needs the PWC driver
for philips webcams. Just compile it as a module.
See http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/ for more information

Hope it helps.