Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gm 0.12.2 and my Philips TouCam Pro on RH7.2

I have personally no idea.
The only thing that I can say is that I'm running successfully
GnomeMeeting with a Philips Vesta Pro Scan (same driver as you),
and that Rafael (the FAQ maintainer) is running successfully
GnomeMeeting with a ToUCam PRO.

This webcam is really well supported by GnomeMeeting.
Perhaps others on this mailing list will be able to help you.
I just hope that it will be possible for you to debug that on your
system. The thing to look for is not GM, but PWLib.

But again, it is working fine here.
Try to load your module without parameters.
modprobe pwc
and try to load the binary module only too.

Perhaps that forcing YUV420P as parameter puzzles the module and/or
GnomeMeeting.