Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] A handshake problem?

On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 02:46, Damien Sandras wrote:
> You said that there were no detected devices for sound in GnomeMeeting.
> Is that right ?

I wasn't too clear.  That's a possibility, but I'm not sure.  It doesn't
generate an error, but, after installing version 0.12.2, the "seetings"
window for the devices had listed the v4l device, but none of the audio
devices.

> No sound devices are usable. It comes from a bug in PWLib that doesn't
> detect the soundcards correctly on some configurations. I mailed
> Equivalence about that 2 weeks ago, but they are still on holiday.
>
> You have 2 solutions : wait for the next release or recompile with my
> little patch...

I installed the pwlib from your:

 <http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/latest/mandrake/>

Which is dated Dec 5th, the pwlib patch in:

<http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/latest/sources/>

is dated the previous day... so, I'm guessing I had the right patch?

Thanks,

Chris