[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problems

Hi,

I've been trying for weeks to use gnomemeeting. Still I have no sound.

I was told to install ALSA and now I've done it, still nothing.

My sound interface is on the motherboard, Via Tech VT82C686, first I had
problems with recording from microphone, but after ALSA installation, I
manage to record and play properly.

It looks like after a GM conference (when of course, I don't hear
anything and the other party doesn't hear as well) the mixer is set with
all value at zero!?

Video works fine, I tried to minimize the bandwidth used by video,
nothing new :-(

Any idea?

TIA, Adrian