Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] esd (esound) audio recording problem fixed

Yes, but there are common reasons why Esound support will not be included
into the standard GM packages :
- it eats a lot of CPU
- it doesn't permit several soundcards
- it will give problems to KDE users

However, everybody can compile pwlib with Esound and use them with GM :)