Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Thank You.

I'm sorry.

> Do you mean that your camera is now working pretty well thanks to
> gconftool --set VIDEO_PALETTE_RGB24 ?
> In this case, it is a really good news for me, as this feature was untested :)

It was a misapprehension.

--- videograbber.cpp

    grabber->SetPreferredColourFormat (color_format);

    if (!grabber->Open (video_device, FALSE))
      error_code = 0;
    else
      if (!grabber->SetColourFormatConverter ("YUV420P"))
        error_code = 3;
    else
---

It was useless although this hit was changed variously.

A patch is appended, although it is easy,
since there was no variable of a message.

--
Best regards.

Katsumi Saito, Tokyo, JAPAN
http://www16.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/xb4/katsumi/