Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Announce: GnomeMeeting wins Belgian IT Prize

le ven 22-02-2002 à 15:34, Miguel Rodríguez a écrit :
> El vie, 22-02-2002 a las 15:22, Craig Southeren escribió:
> > GnomeMeeting, a H.323 videoconferencing application for Linux and
> > FreeBSD by PhD student Damien Sandras, wins this year's Belgian
> > Information Technology prize for the best University Project.
> >
> /me will drink some beer to celebrate this tonight :)

We could all drink together on my guinnessd server...X-))))
It serves Guinness and Pastis, but Champagne too !!!
Once again Damien, Félicitations/Congratulations !!!!

--
Fabrice ALPHONSO
fabrice alphonso wanadoo fr   | http://nalf.ath.cx/