Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] openh323 1.8 connect

El jue, 21-02-2002 a las 11:57, Damien Sandras escribió:
    Hi thanks for that :)

    If you have compiled the new libraries, perhaps is it a good opportunity
    for yu to test the upcoming release. It is available on ftp://linuxzone.ath.cx/pub/GnomeMeeting

  yes, thanks, now I will try to make a cvs-snapshot rpm. I have a few
Creative VoIP blaster and i'm testing it with openh323... If i make some
advance with those devices we could support them in gnomemeeting...
                Saludossssssss