Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Please

I use an IBM PC Camera.  It's actually made by Xirlink and it's the C-It
camera.  It uses the ibmcam.o module.  It's pretty good and fairly easy
to set up as autodetected.  I've had a lot of luck with it.  One problem
seems to be that changing brightness, contrast, and such are module load
options, making it impossible to change them while the module is loaded.

Chris Tooley