Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question about tcp/ip-ports.

le lun 11-02-2002 à 14:45, Janne Johansson a écrit :
> There is a list on the faq that seems to be "overcomplete", since
> it does list T-120 which the FAQ later says isn't supported and

Yes the FAQ is not up to date. There was a mail about ports earlier in
the ml.
You have to use H.245 Tunneling, and allow TCP 1720, UDP 5000 and UDP
5001.

> so on. Also, the FAQ-entry on H245-tunneling says one less port
> needs to be opened, but not which one.
That port is random, if you don't use H.245 Tunneling, a random port
will be used for the H.245 Control Channel.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/