[GnomeMeeting-list] Quicknet Card Owners - support added to GnomeMeeting

Hi everyone.

I have added support for Quicknet cards to GnomeMeeting.

I have a patch for GM 0.12.2 and the support will be added
to GM 0.13.

Can people on the list with Quicknet cards and who are
capable of recompiling GnomeMeeting send me an email
roger telepresence dmem strath ac uk

I'd like to get the patched GM 0.12.2 tested on several
machines with different models of card as I only have the
PhoneJack PCI.

Thanks
Roger
--