Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] result

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 17:59, Christian Rose wrote:
> sön 2002-02-03 klockan 23.15 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > Here is the result of my discussion with the usability people following
> > the discussion with Christian Rose and Miguel Rodriguez :
> > http://linuxzone.ath.cx/test4.png
> >
> > it looks awful to me, but as http://linuxzone.ath.cx/test1.png breaks
> > usability and consistency, I have no other choice than to continue to code
> > like that. I totally disagree, but well, I give up; I'm bored.

I know I'm coming late to a meeting that's over, but I have a question
about those toolbars.  Are they rippable?  Can just must move them
wherever I want them?  I know that most toolbars can be taken off but
can I rip the tool bar off the top and paste it to the side?  I
personally prefer vertical toolbars.  They break whatever consistency
but if I'm the one using it then I really don't care about what
consistency I break.  I like the fact that I can rip my evo toolbars off
the top and stick them to the side or bottom or whever.  So with that in
mind this is kind of a moot discussion as it's just a "default"
placement isn't it?  And so the user will put them wherever the user
wants them as long as the user knows that they have that power.

Chris Tooley