[GnomeMeeting-list] Problem: with GM 0.94.1 - video crash

Hi all this is my first post on this ML and for first i'd like to say
Marry Christmas and Happy new year to all.

and now the problem ...
I've just switched to debian but also with redhat 8.0 I've experienced
the same problem when I start to use GM 0.94.1, After I start a calling
a netmeeting client (but i really don't if the problem appears also in
the call to gm client) after some minute the viedo module crash and GM
windows is inaccessible ... but the audio continue to work so I can talk
also for lot of time. I don't now if the problem is due to my webcam but
as i just say i get this problem only when i switch to gm 0.94.1

have anyone experienced the same problem  and have a solution ?

any Idea ?

bye
Alkex