[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 0.93.1 Help

There are lots of documentation you should read at www.gnomemeeting.org.
If after that reading you still have problems using the software, i
suggest you to mail gnomemeeting-list gnome org with your problems, were
lots of people will be able to help you.

Thank you for trying GnomeMeeting.

--
Miguel Rodríguez Pérez <migrax terra es>