Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] couldn't get test image

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 21:26, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le lun 16/12/2002 à 12:17, prem kannan a écrit :
> > hai,
> >      i am new to gnomemeeting. i am using redhat7.2
> > and webcam is intel create and share. i am using the
> > module spca50x.my webcam works fine under gqcam
> > package. when i run gnomemeeting it tells that video
> > device were opened and also the test image was
> > transmitted.but i couldn't see  the test image.Help me
> > to come out this problem.
> >          Thanking you

There is a patch that has been put in the version of pwlib that has been
compiled with GM 0.94.1 for the spca50x driver so it knows what color
format to use.  if your using a version of GM Prior to this you will
need to either patch your pwlib. or update to gm 0.94.1  which on a RH
7.2 system will involve a gnome libs update. i can supply you with the
patch you need if thats what you want to do. what is the cs number of
the camera?  the cs430 needs alot of light to get a proper image not
sure about the cs330 havent tested mine much yet.

Dennis