Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ils.seconix.com doesn't let me see others

Hello,

Some people have reported the same problem using old versions of
GnomeMeeting.

However we don't know what the problem can be as some of the GM testers
have confirmed that it was working even with old versions, we suggest
you to upgrade your old gnomemeeting version to a newer one (in the 0.9x
serie).