Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting enhancements: where to send?

We prefer to discuss new features in one of the mailing list (developers
list is better in any case).
I've read your bug report, but it's not very clear to me want to really
mean.
Could you please elaborate?

PD: All ideas are welcome, please don't mind rudeness, nobody was rude
to you on purpose... (it's just that we are not very good english
speakers ;) )