Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] update GM 0.93 --> 0.95 with MDK 9.0

Le Mardi 10 Décembre 2002 21:46, Matthias Marks a écrit :
> It seems you downloaded the rpms for redhat, not for mandrake (mandrake
> rpms have a "mdk" in the name. Here's the direct link to the correct rpms:
> http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/0.94.1/mandrake/
> Matthias Marks
hi,
it works for the install.
-------
but now , with the GM 0.94, I have problems with the sound card :
I receive a message : "the audio is already in use, audio will be stopped".
but it's difficult on seconix 's users to find somebody free to make a test .
thanks
antoine