[GnomeMeeting-list] setting Quicknet PHONEJACK-PCI device

Hello all,

I've just compiled successfully the Quicknet linux driver for for the
PHONEJACK-PCI card (ixj.o and phonedev.o).

I've installed the Gnomemeeting CVS (nightly snapshot, v0.95) from packages in
.deb format. Thank you very much for giving .deb packages for Debian
users like me.

My question is how to configure the Quicknet card on Gnomemeeting Menu ?
Here is what I did:

  - go to "Edit > Preferences" to get the GM menu configuration popup,
  - go to "Audio codecs", disable all codecs proposed in list,

  - get down to "Device > Audio",
  - in the section "Quicknet Device", I enable "* Use the Quicknet Device"

So,
  - is it normal that, in the section "Audio Devices",

       Audio Player is still pointed to /dev/dsp , and
     Audio Recorder is still pointed to /dev/dsp

  - another question, where should I define the codec G.723.1 which is
    used for the Quicknet card ? If it's in the codecs sections, I don't
    find it. I know that all codecs are built directly onto the
    Quicknet card.

Thank you very much for your helps,

Truong

--