Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bad sound quality when using gateway
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bad sound quality when using gateway
- Date: 06 Dec 2002 14:35:01 +0100
Other info you could provide is:
- is the sound quality bad too when you are not using the gateway and
directly connecting to another client? If the sound quality is bad only
when you are using the gateway, then it must be due to an
incompatibility of the gateway with GM/OpenH323. In that case I could
ask for advice to Equivalence.
- are you sure it is not simply a question of recording volume?
> I don't think it would help. Can you try with ohphone to see if it is
> GnomeMeeting specific or OpenH323 specific?
_ Damien Sandras
(o- GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\ FOSDEM 2003: http://www.fosdem.org
H.323 phone: callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com
] [Thread Prev