Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bad sound quality when using gateway

Other info you could provide is:
- is the sound quality bad too when you are not using the gateway and
directly connecting to another client? If the sound quality is bad only
when you are using the gateway, then it must be due to an
incompatibility of the gateway with GM/OpenH323. In that case I could
ask for advice to Equivalence.

- are you sure it is not simply a question of recording volume?

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org