Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help With Video Initialization

Le mar 27/08/2002 à 14:47, TP Reitzel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> With an Intel PC Camera Pro (id 430) which uses spca505 driver, I get the
> standard error, can't set color_format blah blah blah, when initializing the
> video device. I've looked over the past several months of the mailing list
> and the problem appears to be associated with the pwlib. After reading some
> information on the spca50x website, spca50x.sourceforge.net, I thought that
> the problem was worked around in the most recent version, .20, of their
> driver, but obviously not. Although the spca50x driver is a work in
> progress, I do get a video stream from GQCAM through device, /dev/video0, so
> I know that their driver works. Although, I had some problems compiling
> GNOMEmeeting v 0.93.1 tonight, I got it to finish compiling and installed it
> for GNOME 2. I can hear and adjust the audio levels just fine with
> GNOMEmeeting, but I just get black scanlines for the video.

That problem appears because YUV420P is not supported by your driver.
Try to know what format is supported and what sizes, then set the colour
format to the required one using gconftool. Your driver needs to support
QCIF and CIF sizes.

Here is the standard answer ;)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -