Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dc10+

Hi,

> yes, try to know what color format is supported by your DC10+ capture
> card. Once you know it, you can change it using gconftool-2 (See my
> answer yesterday to Lethal Weapon <lethalwp tiscali be>
>
> He had a similar problem, and used the gconf trick, and it worked.

Hum... thanks for the very quick answer...
Where should I start looking to know what color format is supported by
my dc10+ capture card ?
I can't find gconftool-2, I only have gconftool and gconftool-1, can I
try with those ?

I just ran a little test with gconftool-1 and here is the output:

gconftool-1 --set "/apps/gnomemeeting/devices/color_format" YUV2
--type=string
Error setting value: Failed to contact configuration server (a likely
cause of this is that you have an existing configuration server (gconfd)
running, but it isn't reachable from here - if you're logged in from two
machines at once, you may need to enable TCP networking for ORBit)