[GnomeMeeting-list] video - colorspace

Hi,

I'm looking for a feature that apparently is needed if i want to use
gnomemeeting with my gef4 tv-in  (rivatv module)

the problem appears to be the same as in mplayer: if i don't tell
mplayer to use YUY2 colorspace the printed image is green.

But i can't choose that with gnomemeeting?
It would also be nice to be able to choose the 'input source', i mean:
composite | svideo (now maybe this is done using the channel option, but
i don't know since i only have a green screen ;) )

Maybe somebody already had the same problem and knows the answer?

Greetings,
	JY