Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] installation problem

Le jeu 22/08/2002 à 14:23, huey a écrit :
> hi,
>
> i tried to install gnomemeeting 0.85.1 on suse linux 7.3. it's not possible
> to install the pwlib package, because libexpat.so.0 is missing. i could only
> find libexpat.so.1 on my system. putting a link on that file didn't work.
>
> thanks for your help.

Hi;

GnomeMeeting 0.85.1 is now pretty old, and it is possible that the
package was built on Suse 7.2. The only solution is then to compile from
scratch or install the Gnome2 version.

Stefan might help you better than me on this, but it is a pitty Suse
advertised with GnomeMeeting some time ago, but is still shipping a 9
months old version of the software...

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -