Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] tx video stopped during call..

Le jeu 15/08/2002 à 17:16, saran a écrit :

> Hello All,
>
> I'm tring to make gnomemeting work at a low end PC. The gnomemeeting works fine in my 1.4Ghz pentium without any problem. This is really wonderfull work, I must say.

Thanks :)

> Now I'm trying it in cyrix mediaGX Board. During the call, the received video from big PC is ok. ( played at 1 fps)
> But the transmission stops after say 2 min. This happens every time. Both the system uses gnomemeeting.
>
> My system configuration : Cyrix MediaGX-233 Mhz, at 77.86 BogoMips. (I must say this, as the system is slow).
>
> Can somebody tell, what is the minimum system requirement for gnomemeeting. I believe, the cyrix is unable to handle the transmission. Is that true?

I don't really know what are the minimal requirements, but when I
started to code, I could make it run on an old laptop with 32Mb RAM and
a 133MHz CPU.

Perhaps is it not enough, or perhaps do you have some driver hardware
problem.

Running GnomeMeeting with the --debug command line option will give you
the debug output and tell you what can be wrong. Let's hope it helps.

You can also send me privately the output of --debug, and I can help you
to find why it disconnects.

> Or Else, How can I make sure as to what is going wrong?
>

> Thanks and regards,
> -Saran.

Damien