Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ./configure: cant find h225.h

On Freitag, 9. August 2002 10:28 Matthias Marks wrote:
> Hi again !

> Where did you build these libs ? Did you move/copy the libs and headers
> after compiling ? If so, please remove the copied files and pass the
> original build-dirs over to configure, for example:
>
> Copying headers is a very complex matter that can cause a lot of trouble if
> not done correctly...
> ... and please check that there're no old files lying around in your
> system...
Jep, actually I _did_ do some copying (since the Makefiles didnt have a "make
install" target and since I thought they shouldnt remain in my homedir :-).
But I found out why I didnt work now, some files didnt have read-permissions
for the user that was running configure...So, after changeing that it works
fine :D

Peter

---
APL is a high level anguish.