Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Le mar 06/08/2002 à 00:48, Philipp Poeml a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> this is what I found on my search.
> It seems to be a special protocol one needs to make this call.
> Maybe we can figure out, how?

I don't think it is possible till we do not know the exact meaning of
the parameters (transport and call flags).

Now it seems clear that address is of the type gateway/phonenumber.

They are talking about speed dials. That can't be done in gnomemeeting.
but perhaps there is something I ignore in OpenH323 that could help me
to add that feature to GnomeMeeting.

I'm cc'in Roger, perhaps he has a better idea than me :)